[IWE] Sick transit, Gloria: Moola

Jay Burns IV iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:35:11 -0600

Adminiscott on more than one occasion, I'm in for timely contributions
when my finances are not a complete wreck.

Actually, now wouldn't be a bad time...

jb4

Andrew Grygus wrote:
> Making it a subscription or fee site would not work at all
> in my opinion, but a special flag by the avatars of contributors
> or something of that sort, just some sort of public recognition,
> that might work well.
>
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:42:21 -0600 (CST), jbrabeck@centurytel.net wrote:
>
>> While I've just moved and am currently carrying 2 mortgages,
>> I would still be willing to make a contribution to keeping
>> IWETHEY viable. It's great, fabulous, wonderful, etc., that
>> Greg and Scott have supported us for so long, and it has been
>> greatly appreciated. I would support some type of subscription
>> service/fee. Joe
>>

> Andrew Grygus

--------------040607060207020409080306

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
/me likes!<br>
I'm not too interested in quarterly subscriptions, but as I have told
Adminiscott on more than one occasion, I'm in for timely contributions
when my finances are not a complete wreck.<br>
Actually, now wouldn't be a bad time...<br>
jb4<br>
Andrew Grygus wrote:
  <pre wrap="">Making it a subscription or fee site would not work at all
in my opinion, but a special flag by the avatars of contributors
or something of that sort, just some sort of public recognition,
that might work well.

    <pre wrap="">While I've just moved and am currently carrying 2 mortgages,
I would still be willing to make a contribution to keeping
IWETHEY viable. It's great, fabulous, wonderful, etc., that
Greg and Scott have supported us for so long, and it has been
greatly appreciated. I would support some type of subscription
service/fee. Joe
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Andrew Grygus