[IWE] How do I use Jabber Server?

NightOwl iwe@warhead.org.uk
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:33:33 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

I'm not trying to bug you, just wondering the status
of IWT? I know it's down and Scott was working on it.

I don't know how to get to or use a Jabber Server, can
you explain how? Or if you would rather me not go
there, (which I'm okay with), someone just give me
some kind of update on IWT? Please?

I was hoping to copy the thread about metabolism in
Epicuria and Health (I think that's the forum), to
take with me Monday to see the doctor, but if I can't
access that thread, maybe one of you remembers the
description that Andrew gave me of metabolism? It was
the best one I had gotten that I understood.

Thanks, and sorry to bug anyone.

Brenda