[IWE] Windows PDF printing question

Thane Walkup iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 09 Jan 2007 06:50:34 -0800

Peter Whysall wrote:
> [...]
I should probably also add that (from personal experience, mind you)
I've found that if you send Acrobat a print job, then immediately send
it another print job while it is processing the first, it will discard
the first one and move on to the next one.  This was somewhere in the
5.0-6.0 realm; I finally said "the heck with it" and moved on to using
Ghostscript instead, which spawns a unique instance for each print job.