[IWE] Question for the list

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:06:24 -0800

The minority-dialup member sez -
<~ 200K - no sweat.

More than that: doesn't matter if it's "attached" (vs displayed).  Were
it >1 MB and I really wanted to Get Mail now?
I'd have to abort; use WebMail to delete the sucker, unread [obv same
problem if 'viewed' at all - even remotely.]

Possible both-ways solution, where link-to-website seems awful:
Post message.  Describe what's to be in next message whose title says,
'Attachment-only for post '___'
Crude? guess it depends on how many of these are apt to erupt in a
month.. flexibility is All.

Ashton, looking to use my bitchin Parker pen with Gold nib and decent
blue ink; proseless death via .jpgs !

ummm :-þ