[IWE] UPDATE

Scott Anderson iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:42:59 -0500

Thanks for the concern, Brenda.

I'm still sick, both flu and fibromyalgia, not to mention highly
stressed at work and home for various reasons.

I managed to get the colo facility to reboot the machine once, but it
was done improperly, and I'm not getting any responses from them now
about the contents of the console.

Additionally, I haven't gotten any responses, phone or email, from them
on the subject of getting in to look at the machine in person.

Until any of that happens, nothing will happen, unfortunately. I
apologize to everyone for the lengthy hiatus, but that's how it goes
with hardware problems sometimes.

Regards,
-scott