[IWE] Thanks all!

Jay Burns IV iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:23:14 -0600

--------------000801080308000301050108

Hey Skip-

Next time you see Danny Ross, Give 'im the high sign for me, will ya?

thanx-
jb4

Skip wrote:
> Myu birthday week has been crazy - my workplace is moving this week; the
> iSeries is prepped and ready, but everything that can go wrong, has - down to
> a burglary where they got 12 PCs and 2 laptops!  For some wierd reason they
> didn't take the LCD flat panels, though...
>
> Tonight I'm gonna try to get a couple of drinks with DRL...  Box, ya wanna
> drop by?  No 'formal' plans or anything...  Sort of a calm before the storm -
> we set up our new digs tomorrow...
>
> Thanks, everybody!

--------------000801080308000301050108

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Next time you see Danny Ross, Give 'im the high sign for me, will ya?<br>
thanx-<br>
jb4<br>
Skip wrote:
 cite="mid61652.216.27.160.95.1169814559.squirrel@scalemail.imrics.net"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Myu birthday week has been crazy - my workplace is moving this week; the