[IWE] UPDATE

Scott Anderson iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:11:53 -0500

Another update:

I have new drives installed in the machine (which is now named "chutney"
for those of you keeping score).

The OS is installed, and I'm currently working on postgres. Once that is
in I'll bring up the database and see how it looks. After that it's:

1) apache and the iwethey.org site
2) Zope and ziwt
3) system setup (backups, logging, etc.)
4) other stuffs (Drew: I have a backup of your site from July, FWIW)

Current ETA on the server being back in the colo is possibly this week.
Depends on how much time I have at night. I want everything up and
rolling completely before it leaves my house.

-scott