[IWE] What goes up...

Peter Whysall iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:55:53 -0000

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    www.iwethey.org
Address:  208.64.37.150

ISP? Dunno, this is work. I'm no longer paid to care about such things - IT
is a long time ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thane Walkup [mailto:inthane@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 March 2007 15:45
To: iwe@warhead.org.uk
Subject: Re: [IWE] What goes up...

Who/what is your ISP?  Peter, do you have the IP fixed in your hosts file?
It looks like the issue is DNS from my end - the system could very well be
up, I just can't see it
This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a
named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information.
This email is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind
Serco in any contract or obligation.
Serco Limited. Registered in England and Wales. No: 242246
Registered Office: Serco House,16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook,
Hampshire RG27 9UY United Kingdom.