[IWE] Search doesn't work for a specific forum?

D. Scott Katzer iwe@warhead.org.uk
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:36:39 -0500

Ben Tilly wrote:
>> Another search option is to try the custom Google search engine for IWeThey:
>>
>> http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=006978452673906630972%3A_5xhnlvpsn4
>>
>> It seems to miss some things too, but sometimes it's a good option from
>> the IWT search.
>>

> Thanks, that worked.  I was looking for
> http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=108968. :-)

I don't know what it is, but that Custom search engine rarely works well
for me now.  E.g. "RedBrick" gives 2 results - both with Meerkat's
comment in a LRPDism, but not his post.  What did you use to find
Meerkat's post?  It doesn't show up for me.  I wonder if I need to tune
it somehow...  :-/

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.