[IWE] Cats + curiosity VS IWE-noncuriousness

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:20:17 -0700

Seems that, for all the delving that goes on here.. into the location of
a misplaced ';' which led to a server going-all-Windoze and corrupting
some Kerberos limp handshake that sent one's love-note to all the Reps
in Congres ... uuhh - Wha TF Hoppen to the hive neuronal storage thingy?

Meanwhile, an organ interlude from the slvaged Mighty Wurlitzer from the
{sniff}
 >demolished-to-create A Parking Lot<
Rococco masterpiece, the Fox Theatre:

Cat stats -
What is the longest time you've held the screen door open, (say at dusk
and when it's only a might Nippy outside) - - -
while Kitty X paces the door threshold ever s o . . .  c a r e . . . f u
l l y,
as tiny gears turning in chilled SAE 90 Gear Oil decide --?--
whether to? or Not-to?
 >> GO. OUT. <<   Hmm ?

2nd-part -
What is the minimal (cubic-closest packing) distance / == cat-thickness,
twixt a chair-back <-and-> Your back,
via the squished kitty who insists! that:
you Shall Share ?

Amy Rathman wrote:
> Re: Any news on Z,Jabber -- I wonder who unplugged Chutney this time :-)
>

> Re: Food for thought for Seamus --  Well, his name does sound like
> "Shame Us"  Sorry you got stood up.
>

> New Topic:
>
> We just got a new kitten that my daughter has been toting around
> everywhere.  She brightly announced, "Mom, I just made up another one
> of *those* jokes.
> What do you call a kitty with no legs?
> Carrie."

Easy to visualize, that no-legs situation:  in circular curl-up mode,
wherein no individual parts of kitty are discernible - - (domestic tabby)
I call that, Furry Frisbee mode (especially effictive natural
camouflage.)  Just a bit poor mass/lift ratio for an actual toss.