[IWE] I declare this MLBOX day

iwe@warhead.org.uk iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:38:49 -0400

----------MB_8C9DCD281511EC2_7C0_9D45_WEBMAIL-MA09.sysops.aol.com

martin Luthor Box day in celebration of my freedom from the tyranny of cherokee county georgia. I didnt know how? backward country fuckedness it was even tho skip and doc tried to warn me. Most of you know? about my little incident 6/18/2005, Only today am I free of the control of the county judicial system.

Give you an idea, I was working late at the concession stand last night when I mentioned I had a cold polish beer in my fridge. I also hoped my teenager wouldnt steal it. One woman said that would be a tragedy, I said yeah, cause the deli where I buy it is closed already. The woman replied it would be a tragedy if a teenager drank beer. She? doesnt know that her kid prolly buys weed from mine.. GAH!

?These people have a brain lesion where social drinking is concerned but after today they all can kiss my wrinkled winking hairy starfish. Fuckem, if you dont like it make it illegal instead of fucking whining about it. I can get out of church sunday morn and play slot machines in every gas station but I cant buy a beer.
thanx,
bill

----------MB_8C9DCD281511EC2_7C0_9D45_WEBMAIL-MA09.sysops.aol.com

Give you an idea, I was working late at the concession stand last night when I mentioned I had a cold polish beer in my fridge. I also hoped my teenager wouldnt steal it. One woman said that would be a tragedy, I said yeah, cause the deli where I buy it is closed already. The woman replied it would be a tragedy if a teenager drank beer. She&nbsp; doesnt know that her kid prolly buys weed from mine.. GAH!<br>
&nbsp;These people have a brain lesion where social drinking is concerned but after today they all can kiss my wrinkled winking hairy starfish. Fuckem, if you dont like it make it illegal instead of fucking whining about it. I can get out of church sunday morn and play slot machines in every gas station but I cant buy a beer.<br>
thanx,<br>
bill<br>

<hr style="margin-top:10px;" />

----------MB_8C9DCD281511EC2_7C0_9D45_WEBMAIL-MA09.sysops.aol.com--