[IWE] Palin: the death of a thousand cuts

William Oxley iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 22:42:20 -0400

--Apple-Mail-1--204995019
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

rather odd, they dont show bidens answer. She was very firm on the
one decision she disagreed with. Trotted out the predictable states
rights answer and how to cover the granted right of privacy but she
is not running for the USSC just to be able to appoint justices (if
ever prez) with senatorial consent.
Dont see the problem here tho its obvious that US vs miller needs to
be overturned.
On Oct 1, 2008, at 8:01 PM, Rand Careaga wrote:

> Biden and Palin are each asked to name a SCOTUS decision with which
> they disagree. They respond, each according to type.
>
> I agree with TPM's Kurtz:
>
>> I've never been much of a Katie Couric fan, but I have to give her
>> her due on these Sarah Palin interviews. They don't outweigh all
>> the fluff she's produced over the years, but when her obituary is
>> written, her gentle mauling of Palin will be her signature hard
>> news moment.

--Apple-Mail-1--204995019

-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">
rather odd, they dont show bidens answer. She was very firm on the one =
decision she disagreed with. Trotted out the predictable states rights =
answer and how to cover the granted right of privacy but she is not =
running for the USSC just to be able to appoint justices (if ever prez) =
with senatorial consent.=A0<div>Dont see the problem here tho its =
obvious that US vs miller needs to be overturned.</div><div>On Oct 1, =
2008, at 8:01 PM, Rand Careaga wrote:<div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite">Biden and =
Palin are each asked to name a SCOTUS decision with which they disagree. =
They respond,=A0<a =
href=3D"http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/221277.php">each according =
been much of a Katie Couric fan, but I have to give her her due on these =
Sarah Palin interviews. They don't outweigh all the fluff she's produced =
over the years, but when her obituary is written, her gentle mauling of =
Palin will be her signature hard news =

--Apple-Mail-1--204995019--