[IWE] Palin debate flowchart leaked!

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 05 Oct 2008 01:20:42 -0700

D. Scott Katzer wrote:
> Hi Rand,
>
> Rand Careaga wrote:
>> This <http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/41792/original.jpg> is how
>> she cleared the bar
>> <http://www.uclick.com/feature/08/10/03/po081003.gif>!
> :-D
>
>>  N*rm*n F*ck*ng K*ng
> No, not Norm.  I don't think that he would fall for her.  Rich Lowry,
> though, giant intellect that he is, sure liked her, didn't he?
> http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/10/youve-not-come.html
>

> :-/
>
> Cheers,
> Scott.

I was torn, in deciding on the most -?- mind-numbingly annoying/obtuse
tic of her skit -

1) "Joe, Joe say it isn't so blah blah" - the obvious planned-sequel to
her opening ploy, "Can I call you Joe?" - a clearly prerecorded skit.
(That it was a bald-faced plea to Forget The Past 8 Years - was merely
an expected dumbass-grade blab, about all that's left to Repos.)

2) That hokey, declassé comic-book HS Cheerleader Wink. The teenybopper
actually WINKED in a National 'Debate' ?!?

All this juvenile crap from a 1-in-7 {est.} odds-on-making-Presyudent
'candidate' --
if it turns out that Murica is now so overdrawn at the karma bank that
the financial implosion is merely the opening retribution.
(If that is the case: fruit bats with pom-poms may soon fly out of
selected rectal orifices, each Thursday, until the Day of the Jackpot.)