[IWE] DOW goes into free fall

Greg Folkert iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 06 Oct 2008 12:31:27 -0400

--=-ARAcKCicLQXYTqEiZRv8

I predict that the Dow will fall into 8000-8999 range fairly soon.

That is about where all this stuff started with the Dot Com Bomb and the
Housing bubble. Back when you could "borrow" from your own retirement
accounts and charge your bad-risk self, THOUSANDS of percent in interest
and penalties.

Funny how this stuff is coming back to bite all these speculators and
they are crying now.

On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 07:45 -0700, Jay Mehaffey wrote:
> http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/
> Down 400 points, to 9932 right now and heading down hard. The credit
> crisis and economic problems are going global and every market
> has taken a serious down turn. Germany passed it's own bailout plan
> over the weekend, and several other Euro countries are looking at
> plans.
>=20
> http://biz.yahoo.com/cnnm/081006/100608_credit_markets.html?.v=3D2
> The passing of the bailout plan has not put any confidence in the
> market
> so the credit markets remain frozen. This suggests that things are not
> going to improve until the Feds get moving, which is going to take a
> while.
>=20
> The only silver lining going on right now is that people are so afraid
> of the
> markets that they are going for Treasury Bills like mad. This has
> pushed
> the cost for the US to finance the bailout and other operations down.
>=20
> Jay
>=20
>=20
>=20
--=20
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2

--=-ARAcKCicLQXYTqEiZRv8

--=-ARAcKCicLQXYTqEiZRv8--