[IWE] Even the Norwegians are talking about Obama

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 06 Oct 2008 17:59:44 -0700

In the end, it Is all about Character.
He didn't have that much $ then, which puts the generosity in
perspective. He certainly wasn't planning-ahead for a Reference. He just
did ... Good.   People will have to be the Decider on which of these two
is the Me-Me-Me guy and which, if either, ~ nearer a Me-You-Them kinda
guy.  And that will depend on a whole bunch of  'Character's with a vote.

Who Knows.. as the probably most vicious character assassination
campaign of all time (70/30 on that?) is launching -- who else will
think it's Important? as the tales of puppy-drownings and bios of
everyone he ever met, or was in same room with -- get the Rove machining.
Think I'll send a note with that link to Campaign mavens.

To me it appears that Obama has grokked the dilemma -- if he meets tons
of suggestive-slander with (even only fact-based) anecdotes: does he
lose more of the {still} un committed? And will the rote party-voters of
either stripe, but especially Repo: notice or care?

It would be a neat story if McCain had done the deed.  Maybe he has?
Who'd know? (or next: believe that a dupe was unsolicited .?.)

('Course the Alaskans might even indict Fluffy-bunny..)
Campaigning.. ain't it a bitch?