[IWE] One for Bio.

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 07 Oct 2008 12:53:38 -0700

Deal!

OK, I want to order a more-detailed one, of Cheney - only the original
will do (and no need to put the fiddly-bits back in the model, y'hear?)
Fiscal Efficiency demands that we not expend skilled resources on
nonessential tasks, as our society accommodates a new Direction.

The craze is already spreading far and wide (like gasoline on that
melt-down thing)

/*Collect*/ <strike>Beanie Babies</BB> */All 50 CIEIOs!/*

-- for your den wall: demonstrate to your children exactly how biology,
finance and knitting Can work together,
-- for a better world, and soon -- for a purer psyche.

Don't Wait! -- Order your /Starter Taxidermy Kit™ /Today!!
Turn your bathtub into an At-Home Profit Center as you learn skills of
dissecting, photography and creation of exciting new yarn patterns.

The first run of these sought-after Learning Tools will sell out
quickly, so - -

/DON'T DELAY !!! /

/D.efarge O.pportunities for O.vert M.anipulations, /gmbh
Subsidiary: /Bergen-Belsen Financials LLC/