[IWE] Salt of the earth

Rand Careaga iwe@warhead.org.uk
Wed, 08 Oct 2008 18:21:25 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_m603D2SEoPKl+0uuibn/dg)

I sometimes fear that our overseas members do not understand the
"real" Americans so beloved of the Right, the disaffected working
people who "play by the rules" and toward whom McCain's selection of
Sarah Palin was aimed (to say nothing of the Clinton campaign's
dogwhistles late in the primary season). You know, the targets of the
wicked coastal elites' condescension.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the linked video. For all I
know, the three principals are native New Yorkers and members of
Actors' Equity. Presented for your consideration...