[IWE] Trooper gate entirely Todd Palin's fault

Jay Mehaffey iwe@warhead.org.uk
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 06:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

--0-646898551-1223559090=:92383

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jOTk11gvqDAgD0cY3i4WjI_2YOxwD93MRQL00
>Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin remained in the dark while her husband
>repeatedly asked top state officials to help get his former
brother-in-law
>kicked off the state police force, Palin's husband and
top aides said
>in affidavits provided to The Associated Press.

He is obviously trying to derail the investigation by taking all the blame.
I guess it is the only defense left of that side of the investigation, since
there is too much evidence that proves people where taking about it.

>From the looks of things though, there was just enough legitimate
other arguments between Sarah Palin and Walter Monegan to avoid
a criminal prosecution. Reasonable doubt and all that.

Jay

--0-646898551-1223559090=:92383

brother-in-law<br>&gt;kicked off the state police force, Palin's husband and

--0-646898551-1223559090=:92383--