[IWE] gastards are getting desparate

William Oxley iwe@warhead.org.uk
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:05:09 -0400

stopped by the local friendly gas station to pay my stupid tax and
saw, they were still out of gas except for emergency vehicles. I
asked when they might get a delivery. Sunday, Maybe. An ambulance was
filling up, pretty soon a line forms behind it, clerk goes out to
tell them no gas for sale. She said erlier a police car was filling
up and an irate motorist barged in and demanded she sell her gas.
Sorry, what little we have is for city emergency services.
THAT MOTHERFUCKING COP GAVE ME A TICKET EARLIER! HE IS USING MY MONEY
TO BUY GAS! SELL ME SOME FUCKING GAS NOW!
let me give them a call and they can come and discuss it with you.
sheesh, get a life.
thanx,
bill