[IWE] will disgree on the sadat comment

William Oxley iwe@warhead.org.uk
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:12:35 -0400

****************************
""t is also true that we used to set as a precondition for any =20
negotiations with you a mediator who would meet separately with each =20
party.

Yes. Through this procedure the talks of the first and second =20
disengagement agreements took place.

Our delegates met in the first Geneva conference without exchanging a =20=

direct word, yes, this has happened.

Yet today I tell you, and I declare it to the whole world, that we =20
accept to live with you in permanent peace based on justice. We do =20
not want to encircle you or be encircled ourselves by destructive =20
missiles ready for launching, nor by the shells of grudges and hatreds."
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/sadat_speech.html

************Palin is not on the same page, she's off in another =20
building somewhere..."

along with the rest of the republican party and a large amount of =20
democrats I suspect.