[IWE] Pelosi's viciously partisan speech

Rand Careaga iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:12:10 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_Q32VfIHG4lnl2p8zYsYZ8A)

> "When President Bush took office, he inherited President Clinton's =20
> surpluses =97 four years in a row, budget surpluses, on a trajectory =20=

> of $5.6 trillion in surplus. And with his reckless economic policies =20=

> within two years, he had turned that around ... and now eight years =20=

> later the foundation of that fiscal irresponsibility, combined with =20=

> an anything-goes economic policy, has taken us to where we are =20
> today. They claim to be free-market advocates when it's really an =20
> anything-goes mentality, no regulation, no supervision, no =20
> discipline. ..."
>
> "... Democrats believe in a free market ... but in this case, in its =20=

> unbridled form as encouraged, supported by the Republicans =97 some in =
=20
> the Republican Party, not all =97 it has created not jobs, not =20
> capital, it has created chaos."

This presumptuous termagant had the effrontery to criticize the =20
president?

I feel ill.

--Boundary_(ID_Q32VfIHG4lnl2p8zYsYZ8A)

-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div>"When President Bush took office, he inherited =
President Clinton's surpluses =97 four years in a row, budget surpluses, =
on a trajectory of $5.6 trillion in surplus. And with his reckless =
economic policies within two years, he had turned that around ... and =
now eight years later the foundation of that fiscal irresponsibility, =
combined with an anything-goes economic policy, has taken us to where we =
are today. They claim to be free-market advocates when it's really an =
anything-goes mentality, no regulation, no supervision, no discipline. =
..."<br><br>"... Democrats believe in a free market ... but in this =
case, in its unbridled form as encouraged, supported by the Republicans =
=97 some in the Republican Party, not all =97 it has created not jobs, =
not capital, it has created =
presumptuous&nbsp;termagant&nbsp;had the effrontery to <i>criticize the =

--Boundary_(ID_Q32VfIHG4lnl2p8zYsYZ8A)--