[IWE] Pelosi's viciously partisan speech

Ashton Brown iwe@warhead.org.uk
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:58:18 -0700

The Prime issue is Speed, is it not?

Now you can achieve competence, address root-causes intelligently.
achieve effficiency-in-costs - where there's Time.

What I read, across the board(s) from the silly --> profound -->
occasionally both competent and original -- all seem to have *grave*
reservations about:

A) WTF *are* even the presumptions behind the packages assembled?  (And
others considered / deleted.)
B) What are the *odds* that 'plan' mentioned thus far in outline, after
latest revisions -- can possibly come near to accomplishing anything
other than a delay?----before an inescapable, authentic search for a
consensus which addresses at least a few identifiable Root idiocies of
the present complexified (Windows-modeled?) system.

What do honourable folk do, within such an impasse (while watching the
clock tick - dutifully)
I Don't pretend to Know best priorities, but I doubt ought to come to:
flip coin and pick Either:Or again and again.

If we 'truly' haven't the time even to Use collective intelligence! --
maybe we haven't the time either, to restore a Constitution, fix a
PATRIOT Act or the other long-festering tragedies.  Of what use is a
limping economic system in a place destined to go [next: inexorably]
further along the path to a Corporatocracy? (Who today would want to
defend such a place - subsequently?)

WHEN, then - do we ever face making Sane Changes and not
Blindly-expedient Emergency/Panic guesses?

Financial-blood; blood in streets -- seems a Question of One or Both.

Ashton