[IWE] First try at bailout fails in Congress

Wade Bowmer iwe@warhead.org.uk
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:38:55 +1000

It's hard to keep up with all these emails with a flakey email server...
so cherry picking based on subject lines, I would like to throw the
following essay into the pot.

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2375624.htm

Scary. And the bits he *is* right about make me wonder about the bits I
don't know...

Wade