[IWE] Lost us?

Jay Burns IV iwe@warhead.org.uk
Sun, 01 Feb 2009 16:15:16 -0600

--------------080901040508010104030200

Peter-

thanks for the head-up, and the current status (and for you follow-up,
Scott).

Besides losing all the old posts, I'm also sad that the World's greatest
rReposityry of Lerpadisms may have also be lost.  /That's/ a tragedy! :-(

jb4

Peter Whysall wrote:

--------------080901040508010104030200

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
thanks for the head-up, and the current status (and for you follow-up,
Scott).<br>
Besides losing all the old posts, I'm also sad that the World's
greatest rReposityry of Lerpadisms may have also be lost.&nbsp; <i>That's</i>
a tragedy! :-(<br>
jb4<br>