[IWE] Rita's birthday

bepatient at cfl.rr.com bepatient at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jun 4 15:00:14 BST 2010

Think that most who have been to the bash are members of the mailing list...so thought I'd post here instead of on the site.

Our friend Jean has found a site that will create a book to honor Rita's 50th.

Here are the details

-----
I've found a terrific website that makes books to celebrate people on special
occasions. On the occasion of Rita's 50th Birthday, I'd like you to join me in
contributing some comments, remembrances and/or photos to make this book as
wonderful as possible. I did this for Ron's 50th birthday and it was really a
nice gift. For those who don't have email addresses, we can mail them the form
and ask them to send them back to us and we can add in their comments or photos.

Bill/Pam: Please forward this to Rita's other friends and your family members.

Thanks Jean

---

Click on MAKE COMMENTS http://www.celebrateahero.com/login/login.page?book_id=23
0597&email=wpatient at harris.com

You will need to change the email address to get your comments back to yourself.

Or you may go to http://www.CelebrateAHero.com and click on the "Invited Guests"
tab on our home page.

You will need the Book ID shown below.

Book ID: 230597