[Mswebdev-technical] Trust, parent metal

Ruth Otero RuthOtero@0451.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:18:09 -0480

These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://M96.MTBmMzNmOTAxYTAzZDNkN2Y0N2E5NmM5.batheonland.com

     No limits, Jonathan? he thought. Well, then, the time's  not  distant
At the risk of sounding odd, I must admit that the Sony VAIO laptops are just plain sexy. Besides Apple, who sets the standard in industrial design for computer desktops and laptops, Sony just gets it. The Sony VAIO S550P/S is a svelt, curvy and functional piece of eye candy.

After using the system for 2 full months I can say it is one of the best laptops I have ever owned.  The 13.3" widescreen is perfect for working with large excel spreadsheets as well as multitasking with a video conference and word documents at the same time, this brings me to performance.  Below are some benchmarks for your comparison:
Microsoft Works 8.0

concentrating, all in a flash knew what Chiang had been telling him. "Why,
Multithreaded Test 1 / Audio Compression