[Mswebdev-technical] Feel strong

Carmelo Ray akstcagirlsworldmnsdgs@agirlsworld.com
Wed, 7 Dec 2007 07:36:09 -0480

RREF Priche Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labfs For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compajny red Reef Laboratowries Inc.
Symbol: RREF
Price: $0.352
Rec ommendation: ST RON G-B UY

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricse ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companvies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricue has settled and Volupme is rising as investokrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominag out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, Mornirng! before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Carmelo Ray.

aunt, all the time i was dressing, preaching and talking away just as if she was reading a sermon.
"'tis an etiquette i despise," said he. "if he wants our society, let him seek it. he knows where

bennet, to dinner at pemberley, before they left the country. miss darcy, though with a diffidence
bennet's civilities.

absence; mr. darcy, only for a few minutes, to take leave-but that colonel fitzwilliam had been sitting
"lizzy, i never gave you  an account of my wedding, i believe. you were not by, when i told
daughters, as jane's marrying so greatly must throw them in the way of other rich men; and lastly, it

accept.
bourgh, and trusting their opinion of her-their opinion of everybody-would always coincide, there was
elizabeth's congratulations were given with a sincerity, a warmth, a delight, which words could

course.
considerable a sum as three thousand pounds, again was she forced to hesitate. she put down the letter,

"it is from miss bingley," said jane, and then read it aloud.
diversion. mrs. bennet and kitty walked off, and as soon as they were gone, mr. collins began.
been just, every feeling of displeasure against the former was so sharpened by immediate

assembled, had lost much of its animation, and almost all its sense by the absence of jane and
and he was more communicative, and less eccentric, than the other had ever seen him. bingley of
darcy before they had known anything of the matter.
"what do you think of this  sentence, my dear lizzy?" said jane as she finished it. "is it not clear
depend on his affection for her
apology for troubling him also with lizzy. mr. bingley was unaffectedly civil in his answer, and

"my dear lizzy, where can you have been walking to?" was a question which elizabeth received
and accordingly she did turn, and they walked towards the parsonage together.

"e. gardiner."