[NO2ID-announce] Will you register for an ID Card? Do you live in Lewisham?

Ben Summers lewisham@no2id.net
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:54:21 +0100

Hi,

You're receiving this email because you signed the NO2ID petition
against ID cards, somewhere in Lewisham.

We know you don't like ID cards, but will you go as far as refusing
to register for an ID card?

Over 11000 people have committed to refuse at the PledgeBank web site:

         http://www.pledgebank.com/refuse

There must be quite a good number of us in Lewisham. We'd like to
write to the press and tell them why we're not going to accept an
intrusive, expensive, and technically flawed ID Card.

So, if you've signed the pledge (and it's not too late to sign it
now), could you get in touch by replying to this email?

Many thanks,

NO2ID Lewisham

http://www.no2id.net