[NO2ID-announce] ID Card motion for Lewisham Council

Mark Bennett sydenhamid@yahoo.co.uk
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:04:53 +0000 (GMT)

--0-960622571-1195592693=:40400

It is possible a motion may be put to Lewisham Council in opposition to ID Cards.   We tried this before the last local elections but of course the political landscape has changed since then as Labour has lost its majority.  If any one would like to help promote this, could you get in touch.  Many thanks

  Mark Bennett

--0-960622571-1195592693=:40400

      <hr size=1>
For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit <a href="http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html">Yahoo! For Good</a> this month.