vanessa@seekercenter.net vanessa@seekercenter.net
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 02:26:55 +0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf

 Hello,

I have visited your website and noticed that=20your website is not listed on some search engines.=20I am sure that through our service the number of=20people who visit your website will definitely=20increase. SeekerCenter is a unique technology=20that instantly submits your website to over 500,000=20search engines and directories -- a really low-cost=20and effective way to advertise your site. For more=20details please go to SeekerCenter.net.

Give your website maximum exposure today=21
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Vanessa Lintner
Sales & Marketing=20www.SeekerCenter.net =20
=20=20=20
--=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf

=20 =20
  =20 =20
=20 =20
=20

Hello,

I have visited lists.warhead.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/residents=20 and noticed that your website is not listed on some search=20 engines. I am sure that through our service the number of=20 people who visit your website will definitely increase.=20 SeekerCenter=20 is a unique technology that instantly submits your website=20 to over 500,000 search engines and directories -- a really=20 low-cost and effective way to advertise your site. For more=20 details please go to SeekerCenter.net.

Give your website maximum exposure today=21
Looking forward to hearing from you.

=20 =20
Best=20 Regards,
Vanessa Lintner
Sales & Marketing
www.SeekerCenter.net
=20 =20
=20 =20
=20

=20 =20 =20 =20 =20
=20

=20 =20 =20

=20 =20 =20

You=20 are receiving this email because you opted-in to receive special=20 offers through a partner website. If you feel that you received=20 this email in error or do not wish to receive additional special=20 offers, please enter your email address here and click the button=20 of "Remove Me":=20
--=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf--