[Box Backup-dev] COMMIT r348 - in box/chris/bb-save-state: . bin/bbackupd lib/common lib/server

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:08:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ben,

svn diff http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/trunk \
 	http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/win32/vc2005-compile-fixes

> I can believe it. ACLs are complex things, so the API is going to be tricky,
> I suppose. But then you want nice defaults which don't cause problems for
> developers, don't you?

Or at least good sample code, under a permissive license :-) If Microsoft
wants to improve their security reputation, it should be a high priority
for them to make it as easy as possible - and secure by default.