[Box Backup-dev] Code freeze and release candidate 3

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:37:50 +0000

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 13:53 +0000, Ben Summers wrote:
> Once I have a thumbs up for revision 458 from a few other developers,
> I will package up a release candidate.

I've had a look at the win32 merge. To be honest I'm a bit tired and my
eyes are glazing over so I wasn't very effective, but I didn't find
anything new.

I did notice the incorrect set::const_iterator stuff is still there
though. Doesn't cause a problem on gcc at the moment, but if they put
out a new version with a fixed libstdc++ then box would no longer
compile on unix.

> Then, I would like those listed here
>
>    http://boxbackup.hostworks.ca/index.php/Release_plan
>
> to sign off the candidate after testing.

I've taken Solaris off my list. I don't have access to that at the
moment, and when I do again I probably won't have enough time to do
anything for this release.

Maybe Stefan can take care of that one?

Cheers,

Martin.