[Box Backup-dev] Code freeze and release candidate 3

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:10:51 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ben,

> I have just merged Chris' latest Win32 stuff and his fixes to existing
> functionality.

Thanks!

> Then, I would like those listed here
>
>  http://boxbackup.hostworks.ca/index.php/Release_plan
>
> to sign off the candidate after testing.

I don't intend to sign off on the Win32 release yet, as it still has known
(verified) and reported (unverified) bugs. I think we should consider this
port to be experimental rather than "official" for now.

> Thanks for all your hard work, especially Chris who seems to have spent
> a large proportion of the last few weeks of his life fighting Windows.

I hope these last few weeks were not the last of my life, as I would have
a nasty surprise coming up very soon :-(