[Box Backup-dev] Errors with trunk client (Win32)

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:45:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Roy,

>>  Otherwise, please could you send the complete output of bbackupd, up
>>  to the point of the first SocketAlreadyOpen exception? And let me know
>>  which branch you were using, general or trunk.
>
> I only get one error and that's this one: TRACE: Exception thrown:
> ServerException(SocketAlreadyOpen) at d:\backup\box\box
> backup\lib\win32\winnamedpipestream.cpp(75)
>
> Repeated all the time. Even when I kill the backupctl sync command.

It would be really useful to see the complete output from bbackupd so that
I can tell what state it was in when this happened. It's also possible
that some previous error was reported which isn't obviously an error from
looking at the message.