[Box Backup-dev] NetBSD patches?

Per Thomsen boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:19:49 -0800

On 2/22/06 3:06 PM, Ben Summers wrote:

> What's happening with NetBSD support?
>
> I think the test failures Per reported are not ideal but OK, because
> it sorts itself out shortly afterwards. In the end, everything gets
> backed up. So that support is worth having.
>
> The clock's ticking!  :-)
I'm sorry. I have been busy for the last day or so.

Missing items:

    * disabling of HAVE_KQUEUE on NetBSD 2.0.2? I saw no difference in
      the test results on 3.0 with or without it. Or should it be for
      all NetBSDs?
    * The EV_SET cast issues. I'll test doing it in a different way, to
      avoid having boat-loads of ifdefs, for every EV_SET call. Maybe a
      macro of some kind. I know you were concerned about 64-bit
      safeness as well, with the current patch casting to an int.

I'm unsure of how to put the HAVE_KQUEUE stuff into configure.ac.  Any
help with that would be appreciated.

I sent all the other patches I made to the dev-list a few days ago, and
Martin said he'd commit the statvfs stuff.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561