[Box Backup-dev] Future work

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:14:08 +0000

On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 13:57 +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Please let me know if you would like to assign me any new feature to work
> on, either for 0.11 or 0.20.

This is open source, not work... You work on what you want to or can
work on, nothing is mandatory!

>  I'm about to go to Ghana for three months,
> where I will have limited connectivity but probably a lot of time to work
> on Box and Boxi.

Cool. Approximately how soon is 'about to go'? The logging changes are
not the sort of thing that could easily be done like that because of the
invasiveness. You really need something a bit more meaty that is
realistic to merge afterwards.

Cheers,
Martin.