[Box Backup-dev] COMMIT r527 - box/chris/general/bin/bbackupd

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:05:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ben,

> Writing an automated test for this feature is going to be a _nightmare_

Yeah, probably will be, sorry :-( It wasn't my idea :-)

Writing a perfect test may not be easy, but if we run the bbackupd tests
twice, once with the StoreObjectInfoFile and once without, it probably
shows that the feature doesn't break successful backups, even if it's not
working properly.