[Box Backup] 0.09 released

Nick Knight boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:01:37 -0000

Ben,

Can you let me know exactly what you want - I can give you a cleaned
source tree if you wish?

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk [mailto:boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk]
On Behalf Of Ben Summers
Sent: 06 December 2004 16:44
To: boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Subject: [Box Backup] 0.09 released

Grab it from the usual place. This is a maintenance release to wrap up=20
all the outstanding issues before adding in lots more code.

Changes:

Fix bug where interrupted housekeeping corrupts store size data
Stop corrupt data in inode db causing backup to stop when server=20
returns an error
Align data for encryption/decryption on block boundaries to allow h/w=20
acceleration
Added test for Linux LFS support
Code adjustments to compile on Fedora 3
Fix problem with new directories with same name as an old directory=20
with an intervening file of that name.
Fix problem with excessive processor usage when updating directories=20
with many entries.

Solaris and native Win32 ports will be done as patches and binary files=20
respectively -- Martin and Nick: could you prepare something for me?=20
Thanks!