[Box Backup] Bug fix - don't die on lstat failure

Joe Krahn boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:17:51 -0500

Nick Knight wrote:
> From reading the docs on lstat and linux lfs when the compiler flags are
> used to enable large file support this switches calls to the 64 bit
> versions (lstat64).
>
> Although in my experience if a bad lstat is called fro whatever reason
> then the backup will die, I second a fix to make the lstat more like a
> bad read...
>
> Nick
When you mention compiler flags, do you mean the following defines?
'-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE' and `-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64'

Or is there also an actual compiler flag?
In either case, are any large-file flags currently in the boxbackup source?

Joe Krahn