[Box Backup] Build under cygwin

Nick Knight boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:43:58 +0100

Hello Adrian,

Thanks for that - I have almost finished an installer if you are
interested, currently installs the files you have with cygrunsrv to
install as a service which works quite nicely

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk [mailto:boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk]
On Behalf Of Adrian
Sent: 13 July 2004 14:52
To: boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Box Backup] Build under cygwin

I just uploaded the current version 0.07 of Windows binaries.  It can be
found here:

http://www.adventurehobbies.com/boxbackup/Bbackup0.07.040713.zip

Installation instructions are in the readme file.

I was working on creating an installer, but got busy with other
projects.
Perhaps next month.

Adrian

----- Original Message -----=20