[Box Backup] Script to look for clients that fail to log in

boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:51:50 -0400 (EDT)

No I wasn't aware of that actually, thanks for the heads up.

I usually use a cron job that updates a list of installed packages every
night, so it would normally be dialing in, but I could have been
needlessly frustrated without that information...

Couldn't we also just use the bbackupctl command to force a sync?

Rick