[Box Backup] windows binaries

Adrian boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:07:52 -0700 (MST)

The first experimental Windows version is ready to go.  Please read the
included README.txt file for setup instructions.  All of the files are
simply placed in the same folder, so there is no "install" to speak of.
Also to remove it, simply delete the folder.

It has only been tested on Windows 2000.  Please let me know if you have
any luck with other Windows versions.

*** You will still need access to a Unix type machine with BoxBackup
installed to generate your key files. ***

The zip file can be found here:

http://www.adventurehobbies.com/boxbackup/boxbackup0.06.040616.zip

Good luck,
Adrian