[Box Backup] CygWin Success!

Paul Arch boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 3 May 2004 08:20:12 +0800

> > One question:  What would it take to get it to run outside of the
> > cygwin environment?

You 'could' just use the cygwin dll files (eg. cygwin1.dll) and other
required dll files for bbackupd.exe.  I was planning on creating a
distribution that would contain all of the require files so you could run
without needing to download and install cygwin.  But time has got the better
of me :)

Something simular to this I am aiming for :

    http://www.itefix.no/cwrsync/

I havent actually progressed too much with this.

But of course a proper windows port would be the ultimate :)

cheers

Paul