[Box Backup] Box Backup Win32 Client Next release (0.08f)

Rick Price boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:11:42 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, [iso-8859-2] Mitja Mu?eni? wrote:

> 2. "Unusual" event format in Event Log:
>
> The description for Event ID ( 4 ) in Source ( bbackupd ) cannot be found.
> The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
> message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be
> able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
> Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Send
> StoreFile(0x2,0x3c7b1b8945680,0xb520a4725e10f20c,0x293,"analog.cfg").
>
> etc. Basically you get the event information together with an annoying
> windows warning. Haven't got a clue about that.

I have fixed this before, you need to create a special DLL with the text
in it.

It's really very simple once you FINALLY get it setup properly.

I can probably help a bit with setting it up.

Rick