[Box Backup] Boxbackup Installation Procedures for Fedora Core 2 & Windows Clients

ken boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:55:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ben,

Your welcome.  Feel free to take what I have done and modify, update and
include in your package, all GNU.

In my experience, it is easy to get frustrated just trying to install Open
Source and quit before they even get to try good products like boxbackup.

It would be nice to see a frontend on the CA to allow clients to generate
their certificates online and provide key escrow so that if they lost them
 they could retrieve them again.  The assumption would be that they would
have to have an account on the CA to login.

Will the new client eventually support 98/NT clients?  Still alot out there.

Cheers!
Ken