[Box Backup] 0.08PLUS1

Nick Knight boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:12:37 -0000

Ok I have had the server running for a day, all data seems to come in
fine but as it just went over 2GB - not sure of the exact file size it
bombed out - this is in the log:

Nov 15 15:49:57 box1 bbstored[4754]: Login: Client ID 00000008,
Read/Write
Nov 16 15:07:41 box1 bbstored[4754]: in server child, exception
Connection Protocol_UnknownCommandRecieved (7/45) -- terminating child
box1 log #

help

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk [mailto:boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk]
On Behalf Of Ben Summers
Sent: 12 November 2004 18:10
To: boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Subject: [Box Backup] 0.08PLUS1

I've been sitting on these changes for too long.

* Added test for Linux LFS support
* Fix bug where interrupted housekeeping corrupts store size data
* Stop corrupt data in inode db causing backup to stop when server=20
returns an error
* Align data for encryption/decryption on block boundaries to allow h/w=20
acceleration
* Bizarre code adjustments to compile on Fedora 3

   http://www.fluffy.co.uk/boxbackup/bin/boxbackup-0.08PLUS1.tgz

But if anyone is having problems with large files under Linux (as I=20
know a number of you are), can you give this one a try?