[Box Backup] Problems with cygwin

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:22:30 +0000

1/9 means "error accessing file" -- check ExceptionCodes.txt in the
distribution root after running ./configure.

This is going to be involving one of the control files. If were a file
to be backed up, you would get a logged warning and the file would be
skipped. Check your configuration.

Or maybe you've got a file with some unicode characters in the name? I
don't think the cygwin port likes that very much. (There was much fun
getting the Win32 native port to cooperate with such things.)

Usual disclaimer: I've never run the cygwin port.

Ben