[Box Backup] Problems with cygwin

Per Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:44:50 -0800

On 11/30/04 6:20 AM, Ken Gregoire wrote:

> On Windows 2000 Server, running the .80 client, I have a similar
> problem.  The client trys to connect every few minutes, connects
> properly but no backups happen.  The Exception code is 1/9.  It seems
> that that there is a problem with the client - according to the window
> logs - it seems that it might be that a dll is not be properly
> registered or a dll is missing.  Haven't pursued futher.

This is a different problem from what I'm seeing. Files are being backed
up just fine, only the client runs (and scans the disk) every 5 minutes,
even though the config file says that it should be every hour.

I will be trying to get more readable logs today to get an idea of
what's going on on the client.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561