[Box Backup] how is the client supposed to act when a file is not readable

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:42:50 +0100

On 13 Oct 2004, at 14:36, Nick Knight wrote:

> It appears that if a file on win32 is exclusively locked then=20
> boxbackup throws and exception to the point it resets and tries again=20=

> some time later. Is this the case and wouldn=92t it be more sensible =
to=20
> log but continue with other files =96 it seems to never back some =
files=20
> because it never gets to them.

The expected behaviour is that it will skip the unreadable file, log a=20=

message, and continue with the rest. Could you turn ExtendedLogging on=20=

in the client, and then email the logs to me (offlist)?

I assume you're running under Cygwin.