[Box Backup] Windows Exclude Dir

Chris Hane boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:02:20 -0500

I'm not sure what was wrong - it probably had something to do with the
trailing / I had on the Path to be backuped?

Anyway, I deleted and recreated the backup store and everything seems to
be working fine now.

One thing though, the bbackupd.conf example ExcludeFilesRegex did not
work on the windows client.  I played around a bit and got this one to work:

        ExcludeFilesRegex = .*\.(mp3|MP3)$

Chris....